The main highlight in this update is the addition of ViperVendor, which is a feature that allows you to communicate directly with your providers (vendors and hotels) through Viper. ViperVendor allows you to send availability requests, change requests, confirmations, cancellations and general messages to your providers from various Provider areas throughout Viper, like the program Providers tab, the Courtesy Hold report, Provider Schedule report and more. Click here to learn more about ViperVendor.
- Improved Slideshow and Gallery builder: You can now upload multiple photos at once and reorder images using drag and drop instead of the old up and down arrows. You can edit image captions more easily too!
- Tax Rates: When setting a tax rate in a Tax Rate dropdown, they are now in alpha order to make it easier to find the tax rate you're looking for.
- Program Statuses: Added 2 new program statuses, "Accounting Closed" and "Commission Paid." You can enable these new statuses through the Admin Site, under Settings > Words.
- Dashboard: Added a "Draft Programs" list to the Dashboard so Admins can see programs that may be left neglected in various salesperson's Opportunity Queues.
- Company Profile: Added "Standard Profit Percent" field to Payment Profile area within a Company's Profile.
- Search Articles: Added filters for Created By and Created Date.