- Moved Profit Columns: Moved Profit columns to middle of Costing, between Price columns and Cost columns, and added green background color so you can more easily view Profit calculations
- Copy/Move Products: Removed restriction that prevented moving and copying duplicate products and packages in the same Event. You can now copy/move products and packages anywhere in the Costing!
- Highlighted Costing Rows: Active Costing Row is highlighted so you can better see which Costing Line Item you are editing
- Line Item Package Totals: Added totals for Packages in Line Item view so you can see per person and total pricing for each package
- Added support for negative values in Costing
- Added Tax totals to footers
- Excel Costing Download: Improved support for formulas in Costing download
- Modified "Update Cost" Behavior: When changing the cost for a line item in a Program in "Operations" Mode, the profit percent is updated and the price remains unchanged.
- Column Labels: Added support for different Costing column labels on internal Costing and Client Costing. Log in to your Admin Site and go to Offices & Employees > Office > Costing Control tab to change your labels.
Providers (Vendors and Hotels)
- Added support for Actual Quantity and Actual Units so you can better track actuals for your providers
- For each Provider in a program, manage scheduled payments, processed payments, and balance owed to provider
- Modified filters for My/All Programs Report: Search by company name, exact dates, and status last changed date
- Global Provider Schedule Report: See Provider data across all providers and all programs, organized by date
- Provider Courtesy Hold Report: See courtesy holds for all providers across all programs, organized by courtesy hold expiration date
- Provider Payments: See scheduled payments and balances owed to each provider
- Added more filters to Provider reports
Proposals and Content Library
- Updated text editor, including improved tools for creating and editing tables
- Include all Slideshow/Gallery images in Word Download: Through the Admin Site, you can set how many images for each Gallery/Slideshow are included in the Word download. Log in to your Admin Site and go to "Settings" page to change this setting.
- Corrected bug that caused proposal sections to be out of order
- All Employees list: Added filters and more information for each employee (Viper user), such as termination status and admin status.