This update brings an all new look to Viper. Every page has been updated to be optimized for both mobile devices and modern wide screen monitors. User controls have also been streamlined and many "busy" pages have been simplified with cleaner layouts.
- Fixed table headers: Most reports now have fixed headers so column labels stay in view when scrolling down the page
- Billing Reports: Added additional filters for provider name, client name, and program code
- Bulk Move: Added button to the top of the Content Library to allow Admins to bulk move many items at once in the Content Library.
- Folder Counts: Disabled item counts for each folder to improve performance. You can manually enable folder item counts as needed.
- Breadcrumb: Added breadcrumb for all proposal items to make navigation easier.
- Categories: Renamed Category to Folder to avoid confusion.
- Packages: Renamed Variable Products to Product Options.
- Full screen view: Added full screen view, which includes fixed event headers
- Checkbox Quick-Select: Click and drag over checkboxes in the Costing to quickly select multiple line item rows.
- Changing Cost Tax and Gratuity: If program is in Sales mode, changes to Cost Tax and Gratuity Rate will lock profit percent and recalculate price accordingly.
- Slideshow: The Slideshow has been updated with more modern look and full screen view. Now more mobile friendly.
- Gallery: The Gallery has been updated with photo picker when in full screen mode. Now more mobile friendly.
- Wide screen layout: Added support for wider content area, from 600px wide to 900px wide.
- Payment Requested Status: Added new provider status, Payment Requested.
- Mobile friendly: Reworked entire Client Site to be mobile friendly.
- Copy Link Button: Added Copy button to client URLs on the Client Website tab to make it easy to copy and paste client URLs into email messages.
- Fixed bug where items in Billing schedules were sometimes duplicated.