- Added "Quick Links" on Dashboard - You'll notice additional links and "widgets" on the Dashboard that allow you to access the most used parts of Viper faster.
- Improved integrated support - The new "Help" widget in the bottom left of every screen allows you to look up Knowledge Base articles and submit support requests without ever leaving Viper. This is the BEST way to get help with any Viper-related questions, requests, or issues.
- Password Management - You can now change your password for accessing Viper using the "Account Settings" link in the upper left.
Programs and Proposals
- Added ability to "activate" Snapshots - You can mark a snapshot as "Active" which makes it the editable Proposal/Costing and shows on the Client Site. This makes it easy to revert to any snapshot at any time.
- Added Snapshot descriptions - You can add descriptions for each Snapshot to organize them better.
- Added option to "hide event dates" from Client Site - When adding/editing Events, choose to hide the start and end dates on the Client versions of the Proposal and Costing.
- Added toggle to hide/show Sections and Events in Proposal Table of Contents - You can hide any Event or Section, which makes it easy to show content to your Client when it's ready or hide it when it's not ready.
- Hide events in the Costing - If you hide all Costing Line Items in a Costing Event, the Event will be hidden in the client version of the Costing.
- Hide Executive Summary if empty in the Program Scope - If you have no Events with dates in your Proposal, the Executive Summary section is hidden from the Program Scope.
- Add field for Referral Details - In the Program Details tab, you can use a text box to enter additional referral details.
- Improved Word download - Further improvements have been made to the Word download to better match style and format in Viper Proposals.
- Added support for Commission Tracking. Submit a support ticket if you would like the "Commission Rate" and "Commission Amount" columns enabled for your costings.
- Added support for "Internal Total Units" which allows you to track breakage and actuals. When the column is enabled, you can set a different internal quantity than what you price to the client. You can enable the Internal Total Units column in the Admin Site, from the Costing Control tab within each office's profile.
- Added "Client Costing Notes" text area to the bottom of the Costing spreadsheet where you can enter notes, comments, policies, exceptions, etc. related to your costings.
- Edit Unit Descriptions for Packages in Costing - Like Products, you can now change the Unit Description for Packages.
- Quantity overrides for Products in Package REMAIN when changing Package quantity - Since the introduction of the Costing, the quantity for each Product in a Package can be "overridden" manually. However, when the quantity of the parent Package was changed, any quantity overrides for Products were lost and replaced with new calculated values. Now, quantity overrides for products in packages are NOT changed when the quantity of the parent Package is changed.
- Added menu option to view/edit "Product Details" - Click the gear icon to the left of each product in the Costing to view and edit the product's Classification, Capacity, Unit Step, Unit Minimum, and Unit Maximum. Remember that Unit Step and Unit Minimum impact the Total Units calculation for each Product.
- Added support for decimals - You can now enter decimals into the "Quantity" and "Units" columns. Be sure to update the Unit Step and possibly Unit Minimum for products that you want to sell in decimal units.
- Updated Providers Popup to more accurately calculate price for Products in Bundled Packages - In the Costing, the price of Products in Bundled Packages is calculated based on the Profit Percent (Margin/Markup) of the parent Package. The Providers Popup has been updated to reflect this so that the price of a Product is calculated from the Profit Percent entered for the Bundled Package in the Costing.
- Program Events Report - This new report allows you to view ALL program Events across all your Programs. Depending on how busy you are, this can be a useful planning tool. You can access the report in the left column menu in the Content Library tab.
- Search Articles page - This new search feature allows you to search all your articles based on name, destination, or category. Results are displayed in a flat list instead of the category/sub-category hierarchy you are accustomed to in the Content Library. You can access the search page in the left column menu in the Content Library tab.
- Product Pricing Report - Added columns for Provider Name and Effective Date. You can access the report in the left column menu in the Content Library tab.
- Provider Payment report - Use this report to view upcoming and past due scheduled payments owed to providers. Date filters allow you filter by payment due date. You can access the report in the left column menu in the Programs tab.
- Added additional column to the Programs Report download for "Referral Details."
- Added support for File Attachments in Proposal content - You can use the "File Attachments" content block to upload files and display them in your Proposal content for clients to download.
- Easily switch between Slideshow and Gallery - When editing a Slideshow or Gallery, you can check a box to toggle between displaying your images in Slideshow or Gallery format.
- Easily switch between Picture on Left and Picture on Right - When editing the Text next to Image content block, you can check a box to toggle between displaying your images to the left or right of your text.
- Updated Text Editor with modern look, improved tools for creating tables, and more.
- Updated appearance of Slideshow to be more modern.
- Added "Released" to list of Provider statuses - When setting the status of a product for a given Provider, you can now mark it as "Released" if you have notified the Provider that you no longer need the product.
- Status History for Providers - In the Providers tab, you can track the Status History for each Product including the user and timestamp for each status change. This can be especially useful for reviewing when a Product was put on "Courtesy Hold" and if it needs to be released or confirmed with a deposit to the Provider.
- New Billing Charges automatically calculated based on balanced owed - For Client Payments, the amount for new billing charges is automatically calculated based on the difference between the Total Price in the Costing and the sum of existing charges in the Payment Schedule. For Provider Payments, the amount for new billing charges is automatically calculated based on the difference between the Total Cost of Booked Products and the sum of existing billing charges in the Scheduled Payments for the Provider.
- Mass edit Provider status - On the "Manage Provider" page, you can now mass edit the Status of each product for a given Provider. This makes it easy to set the status of all (or just some) products for a given Provider to "Courtesy Hold" or "Deposit Paid" or "Reconciled" all at once.
- Added Contact Information to Vendor Insurance Download - The downloadable report for Vendor Insurance now includes additional columns for contact information, which makes it easier to correspond with each vendor that may need to update their insurance.
- Improved Vendor search - New filters at the top of the Vendors tab make it easier to find Vendors faster.
- Added fields to Vendor profiles - You can now enter additional information in the Vendor Details tab, such as social media links and general notes.
- Added fields to Vendor insurance information - You can now enter more details about a vendor's insurance, such as coverage limits, specific transportation coverages, general notes, exceptions, and more. You can also mark a document as "Review Pending" or "Reviewed and Exceptions Noted" to better manage insurance status for each vendor.
- Within each Vendor profile, be sure to check out the "Products" tab to see products linked to a Vendor through the Content Library and check out the "Schedule" tab to see products linked to a Vendor through Programs.
- Within each Hotel profile, be sure to check out the "Products" tab to see products linked to a Hotel through the Content Library and check out the "Schedule" tab to see products linked to a Hotel through Programs.
Contracts and Payments
- Added support for internal reference code and internal notes for each Contract - When generating a contract, you can now enter an internal reference code and internal notes about the contract. This can be useful for noting the purpose or unique aspects of a contract or addendum.
- Added support for attachments in Provider Payments and Client Payments - In a previous release, we introduced payment management for Clients and Providers. You can now add attachments, such as an invoice, purchase order or approval form, to each payment.
- Improved email notifications for Payments - Every time Client or Provider Payments are modified (added, edited, or deleted) an email notification is sent to accounting email address(es) of your choice. The purpose of this notification is to keep your accounting records in "sync" with payments being managed in Viper. Through the Settings tab on the Admin Site, be sure to configure at least one accounting email address to receive these notifications.
- Added new Destinations picker - For Viper offices with lots of Destinations, the new Destinations picker supports text search for Destinations and groups Destinations by Region. This makes it easier to specify Destinations for Content Library items, Programs, Vendors, Report filters and more.