As your Content Library grows and ages, you'll want to review and update your content and pricing periodically. There are several Content Library Reports to help you do this. And if you want to give your content an improved look, Viper is built to make the process manageable.
Content Library Reports
You can use the Content Library reports to manage and review your content and pricing.
Content and Pricing Reports
- Needs Review Report - See pricing and articles that have not been marked as reviewed in the last 6 months.
- Product Pricing Report - See a flat list of all products in your Content Library.
- Empty Pricing Report - See all products and packages in your Content Library that do not have any pricing.
- Search Articles - See a flat list of all articles in your Content Library.
- Empty Descriptions Report - See all products, packages, and backgrounder articles that have empty descriptions.
You can find a more complete overview of all the Content Library Reports here.
Overhauling the Look of your Content
In addition to reviewing your content and pricing for accuracy using the Content Library Reports, you may also wish to periodically give your content a "facelift." This can be done in a variety of ways:
- Change your fonts: You can change your font type, font color, font size and other font styles (like adding an underline or accent image) and since all of your fonts are controlled via a single global style sheet, any changes will automatically be applied to existing content and of course all future content. To make font changes, you'll need to specify your desired changes in our Word Template. You can learn more about customizing fonts and download the Fonts Template here.
- Add or Update Article Templates: You can have established article templates for different types of content to maintain consistency and accuracy across your content. For instance, you might have templates for Activities, Venues, Restaurants, and other categories of proposal content. Within each template, you can have a specific layout and placeholder content, plus you can use Content Block Styles to add further styling. You can learn more about Content Block Styles here and you can learn more about Article Templates here. Note that Content Block Styles require VIPER staff to setup (based on a mockup or input provided by you), but Article Templates can be created and updated without any assistance from VIPER staff.
- Make Changes to the look of your Client Site: The Client Site is where your clients view your Viper proposals. The look and feel of the Client Site has many customizable aspects, from background color and background images to section headings, banners, and border styling. Whether you just want to freshen up the look of your Client Site with a few subtle changes or totally overhaul your Client Site, the Viper Support Team can work with you to implement the changes. You can learn more about customizing the Client Site here.
If you haven't already, we suggest you review our overview on Customizing the Look of your Proposals here.