Viper offers many options for customizing the look and feel of your proposals, from standardized fonts and branding to styling proposal content and the Client Website (where your clients view your Viper proposals). The customizable aspects of Viper proposals are outlined below.
Note that most of the styling options require some degree of assistance from Viper staff to configure.
- Proposal Fonts: You can specify custom font styles for all proposal content. Custom fonts can reinforce your brand and provide a unique look for your proposal content, yet still maintain consistency across your proposal content. These fonts are also used when downloading your proposals to Word format. Click here to learn more about custom fonts.
- Content Block Styles: Proposal content is built using "Content Blocks." Content Blocks include Text Only, Text Next to Image, Full Screen Image, Slideshow, Gallery, Video, and Audio Clips. Most of these content blocks can be customized to your liking, from formatting and sizing to accent images and colors of your choosing. Click here to learn more about Content Block Styles.
- Client Website: The Client Site is where your clients will view your proposals built in Viper. The Client Site is a website, so it can be styled and branded in a similar fashion to other web pages. As part of your standard site setup, your logos and custom fonts will be displayed in your Client Site, but there are many customization options for your Client Site, like rotating background images based on a proposal's destination and season. Click here to learn more about customization options on the Client Site.
Note that the templates can be configured directly in your Viper site and do not require assistance from Viper staff.
- Article Templates: Articles are used to describe aspects of your business along with individual services and offerings. Basically, you'll create an article for anything that you want to describe in a proposal. For instance, you may have an article that describes the destination(s) you serve, or an activity you offer, or a particular venue you work with. Articles are made up of one or more Content Blocks, typically a combination of descriptive text, images, video, etc. You can use article templates to streamline the creation of new proposal content and provide a consistent layout and look for new Content Library articles. Click here to learn more about Article Templates.
- Program Templates: Program Templates can be created to streamline the building of new proposals. When creating a new program, you can select any of the Program Templates you've set up and the template's proposal sections and events along with articles and pricing are copied into the new program. Click here to learn more about Program Templates.