Whether you’re a long time Viper user or a rookie Viper user, we want you and your company as a whole to maximize Viper. Over the years, Viper has grown into a comprehensive app that helps you do everything from track clients and build proposals, to manage providers and run a wide array of reports, so we provide several options for getting support and increasing your Viper IQ.
Free Self Help
We provide access to documentation and tutorials that should help you answer most of your questions.
- Integrated Support Widget: When you have a question or issue, the best way to get help is to use the little green support widget in the bottom left of your Viper screen. Type your question into the widget search box and hopefully you’ll see suggestions for Knowledge Base articles that answer your question. If you don't see the answer to your question, submit a support request and we'll get right back to you through our "Help Desk" via email.
- Knowledge Base: The support widget pulls suggested articles from our Knowledge Base when you type in your question but you can also browse the Knowledge Base at any time to learn more about Viper. Click here to go to the Knowledge Base index.
- YouTube Channel: You can view training videos and recorded webinars on our YouTube channel. Be sure to subscribe to our channel so you're notified when we post new videos. Click here to go to our YouTube Channel.
Paid Personalized Help
(During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are offering webinar training for free.)
We encourage you to schedule personalized training if you’d like us to train and advise your team on how to best use Viper at a detailed level in a way that takes your business preferences and processes into account. As you can imagine, every business is unique and therefore your Viper-equipped business will likely use Viper differently from other businesses.
- Webinar Training ($100 for 1 hour session): We use GoToMeeting to run our personalized training webinars which allows your team to remotely join a live webinar run by a Viper expert who can share their screen as they walk through specific functionality and examples. Each webinar is recorded so it can be shared with any team members that are unable to join. Click here to schedule a personalized training webinar. After you schedule your training, we'll contact you to discuss the agenda and objectives for your training.
- In-Person Training (contact us for pricing): Not surprisingly, in-person training is a very effective way to turn your team members into Viper experts very quickly. Let us know if you're interested in on-site training for new team members, or for re-training existing ones, and we can work out a schedule and pricing.
Some examples of training topics include:
- How to structure and design the Content Library to maximize efficiency but also allow for any desired customizations when considering a specific proposal or client. Are you wasting time recreating content or is your Content Library a bit of a jumbled mess?
- How to best present content and pricing to the client throughout the different stages of the sales and operations process. Viper makes it easy to control what your client sees or doesn’t see throughout the sales process.
- How to create awesome content and improve the look of your Client Site and Word Download. Are you putting your best foot forward when presenting your proposals to clients both online and offline?
- How to manage your providers, from tracking insurance to availability requests. Are you communicating with your Providers in a way that takes too much time and is also error prone?
- How to customize and run various reports, from sales forecasting to program balances. Are you taking advantage of Viper’s robust reporting that helps you make important business decisions and improve your day-to-day operations?
- How to best manage pricing and costings. Viper offers tons of flexibility when it comes to how you want to present pricing to your client and how you want to track your costs. Pricing and costings can be a little daunting for some users but they don’t need to be. Are you aware of all the ways Viper can improve your pricing process? And is your team using all the powerful features available in the Viper costing?