Certain admins will have access to your VIPER HQ office. HQ reports differ from other reports within VIPER because they provide a larger picture of what is happening across your entire organization, whether you are a small DMC with several employees or a large DMC with multiple offices around the globe. HQ reports let you track sales goals and view new opportunities and programs so that you can decide where to best allocate your resources.
Dashboard: From the HQ Dashboard, you can track overall progress towards goals through a number of filters, track the performance of each office, and view important opportunities and programs. You must have Goals set in the Goals tab to view most of the HQ Dashboard metrics and data.
- Track overall sales goals
- View new opportunities and recently contracted opportunities
- Access top 10 Programs and top 10 Opportunities
- View 10 Most Recent Programs
- View 10 Most Recently Contracted Programs
Goals: The Goals Tab has an interactive table where you can set, adjust and track sales goals at the organizational level and the office level. These help you view real time sales information and goals, allowing you the ability to be nimble and effective with your use of resources.
Vendors: The Vendors Tab is where you will track and manage all vendor contacts and insurance documents. These are all available in one spot for easy access by your admins at any time.
Programs: The Programs Tab provides a full overview of all programs in your organization.
- Search all programs through a number of filters
- Access Full Proposal Report
- Access Proposal Activity Reports including Proposal Activity, Proposal Time to First View, and Proposal View Count