As a Maritz Supplier, you can add and update your insurance information in Maritz' Viper Portal. You can specify insurance details such as coverage limits, expiration dates, additional insured endorsement and general information about your insurance coverage.
Terms used in Viper: "Insurance Document" is all coverages and files for your current year of insurance documentation. You can upload one or more insurance certificates or policy documents as attachments that show proof of insurance. Typically, you only need to add a single "Insurance Document" in Viper for each year and include all certificates and files as attachments for the year. At your yearly renewal time, a new Insurance Document should be added. VIPER will send you an email reminder on your expiration date. Please also mark your calendar to check your insurance status in VIPER.
Viewing Insurance Documents
You can view Insurance Documents you have on file with Maritz from the Insurance tab in your Supplier profile.
- Go to the Suppliers tab.
- Open the profile for which you want to view Insurance Information.
- Go to the Insurance tab. All Insurance Documents on file with Maritz will be listed in the Insurance tab. You can edit existing Insurance Documents or add a new Insurance Document.
Adding a new Insurance Document
Before creating a new Insurance Document in VIPER, check if there is already an existing Insurance Document that should be updated with additional details or attachments (for example your Workman’s Compensation expires before your Liability coverage). If so, you can skip to the Editing an Insurance Document section below.
- In your Supplier profile, click the [Add an Insurance Document] button.
- Enter basic details for your new Insurance Document. Remember, an Insurance Document in Viper can include coverage from multiple policies. You only need to enter one insurance company name or “See certificate”. Policy Number field is optional. Click [Next] to enter additional insurance information.
- On the Edit Insurance page, add ALL details for your insurance.
- At the bottom of the Edit Insurance page, upload all relevant insurance files as attachments to the Insurance Document.
- Click [Save] when done.
Editing an existing Insurance Document
You should only edit an existing Insurance Document if you need to update insurance details or upload an additional insurance attachment for your current insurance year.
- In your Supplier profile, go to the Insurance tab.
- To edit an existing Insurance Document, click the [Edit] link next to the one you wish to update.