- For each product in the Content Library, you can now enter specific pricing for Vendors and Hotels and even set "preferred providers" as you like.
- Within each Vendor and Hotel profile, see linked products and pricing. Also view provider schedules to see when you are using a given provider across all of your programs.
- Manage Provider status, quantities, pricing, shortages, and more in a Program.
- You can even use the new Providers tab to track employee staffing if you have event staff entered into the system as Vendors.
Contracting and Billing
- Added support for one or more custom contract templates that can be loaded into the Contracts tab and used to generate contracts for programs. The ADMEI Standard Contract is included by default, but please contact us if you'd like us to configure one or more custom contracts in the Contracts tab.
- Payment Schedules are automatically calculated based on the current costing value when generating contracts . Payment Schedules can be easily adjusted as needed and then are inserted into generated contracts.
- New Billing Reports make it easy to track payment due dates across all programs and monitor upcoming program balances. Access these reports from the Programs tab, in the left menu.
- Track payments (credits) for each payment schedule by adding received payments in the Billing Tab for a program.
- Accounting Notifications can be sent to your accounting staff each time a Payment Schedule is created or modified. Set an email address to receive Accounting Notifications in the Admin Site on the Settings tab.
- Quantity Descriptions can now be edited directly in the Costing.
- Now showing average Margin/Markup % for packages in Line Item view in the Costing.
- Decimals can be entered in Qty column. If you want to use decimal quantities for a given product, make sure the product's Unit Step is set to a decimal increment in the Content Library.
- Improved performance of copying line items and adding products/packages to the Costing.
- Use the improved Internal Notes areas throughout the system to record client requests and ensure all team members are on the same page. As you get closer to operating a program, enter concise operational notes for each item in the Costing.
- Support for Internal Notes have been added for Providers within each program.
- View all notes from a single screen using the Notes tab within a Program. Use filters to control which notes are displayed and use the print friendly view to distribute paper copies to onsite staff.
Content Library Enhancements
- Content Libraries (articles, products, and packages) can now be shared across offices using the new Global Content Library feature. Contact us if you want to enable the Global Content Library for your Viper portal.
- Add new folders "on the fly" when moving/copying items in the Content Library and when saving custom articles in a proposal back to the Content Library.
- Specify articles, products, and packages to be "Global to the Office." This means the Content Library Item can be added to any proposal/costing, regardless of which destinations are selected for the program.
- Improved management for Program Templates. Create new Templates on the Programs tab using the "Program Templates" link in the left menu.
- The Reports tab has been removed. The Proposals Report has been moved to the Programs tab and the Global Programs Report has been moved to the HQ Office. This makes access to the various reports easier.
- Additional fields have been added to the All Programs download, such as weighted program values, actual margin percentages, and more.
- Live Sales Costing and Ops Costing totals added to the All Programs report.
- The name of each Program Status can be modified now in the Admin Site, under Settings > Words.
- Each Program Status can be linked to a specific Probability so that updating the Program Status also updates the Program Probability.
Improved Word Download
- The Word download has been drastically improved with more accurately sized images and formatting. Now, it should take significantly less time to review and "fix" formatting issues in the Word download.
- Change Program Company (the company a program is linked to) from the Program Details tab.
- Add Third Party Contacts to Programs to loop them in on Proposals.
- Toggle between slideshows and galleries with a single click in the Content Library.
- Show Employee Titles (as set in Admin Site) in Client Site contact column.
- Improved labeling for Proposal Snapshots.