VIPER has numerous reports throughout the system that help you stay organized, collaborate with colleagues and keep content up date.
Programs Reports: Programs Reports are can be viewed by clicking on the "Programs" tab within VIPER
- My Programs - Clicking on this report displays all programs which are assigned to you. There are multiple filters to refine your search, and an intuitive Calendar View which displays your assigned programs by date. They are also color coded by probability.
- All Programs - This report shows all programs for your office. The same filters and Calendar View apply to this report.
- Program Templates - This report displays all your company's program templates. You can also add a new program template from here by clicking on "Create New Template" and building a new template just like you would for a program.
Proposals Report: The Proposals Report is viewed by clicking on the "Programs" Tab in VIPER and locating the "Proposals" header on the left.
- Proposals Report - This report shows all proposals created that meet your search criteria (By user or by date)
Billing & Payment Reports: These reports show upcoming payments that need to be made by clients as well as received payments that have been logged.
- Billing Report - Displays billing information for all programs. Search can be refined by a number of criteria including percent paid and program dates.
- Payment Report - The Payment report shows the status of all pending payments within a certain date and probability range that you specify. View which payments have not yet been logged, payment deficits and payment due dates.
Content Library Reports: These reports are visible in the "Content Library" tab within VIPER on the left side of the screen. They help keep all your content and pricing information up to date.
- Product Pricing - Review and edit all your pricing information from a single location. The Product Pricing Report allows you to view, search and alter any product pricing while showing when each item was last updated, so you’ll know when it’s time to refresh your pricing.
- Empty Pricing - The Empty Pricing Report shows all products and packages that don't have pricing attached. This allows you to build products on the fly and go back to finish them later.
- Empty Descriptions - This report shows you every item with an empty description. See which products and packages need a narrative built to give them more impact.
- Needs Review - Two types of items show up in the "Needs Review" report: Items that have just been created (in case an admin needs to review all new content) and items that have not been reviewed in six months. You can simply click on the item to make changes, or click mark as reviewed in which case you will be notified again in another six months.