In the Admin Site, you can set Permissions for each user based on their role within your company. To change permissions for a given employee:
- Login to the Admin Site
- Go to the Offices & Employees tab
- Click the [All Employees] link in the left menu
- Click on the employee
- Go to the Security & Permissions tab
Administration roles are applied across all offices. All users with Administrator roles have access to the Admin Site.
- Administrator: Grants access to the Admin Site. In Viper installs that are using the CRM, also allows users to enter new contacts, accounts, and programs directly in Viper instead of the CRM.
- Data Administrator: In addition to the permissions granted by the Administrator role, Data Administrators can see "incomplete opportunities" in the Opportunity Queue in the Viper Dashboard and import products that have been uploaded by Viper staff.
Office roles are specific to each office that a user is a member of.
- Contract Manager: When new contracts are generated, users with the Contract Manager role are sent an email notification.
- May Edit Tariff: Allows user to edit the Tariff (or Content Library). Users that do not have this role can view items in the Content Library, but cannot edit folders, pricing, content, etc.
- May View Analytics: Allows user to view the Analytics tab in programs. The Analytics tab shows the Client Site analytics for a given program, such as what areas of the proposal the client has looked at and who they may have shared the proposal with.
- Office Key Proposal Contact: This role is being phased out. Please ignore this role.
- Program Manager: When new programs are created, users with the Program Manager role are sent an email notification.
- Sales: This role is being phased out. Please ignore this role.
- Sales Manager: Allows users to view all Opportunities in the Opportunity Queue and assign them to other employees. Users without this role can only see Opportunities assigned to them or Opportunities they created themselves.