Employees (your users) can be removed, disabled, or terminated using the Admin Site. While users can be deleted, it is recommended that you "terminate" them which leaves their account in the system but disables access while preserving their user history and employment information.
Viper Admin Site
First, open up the Employee's profile in your Admin Site.
- Log into your Admin Site
- Go to “Office & Employees” tab
- In the left menu, click the [All Employees] link
- In the All Employees page, click on the Employee for which you wish to disable access
To temporarily disable an employee's access, the easiest method is to simply change their password.
- In the Employee's profile, click on the System Account tab
- Change their password in the Password field and click [Save] button
To terminate an employee permanently, set a termination date on or before the current date.
- In the Employer's profile, make sure you are in the Contact Information tab
- Set a date in the Termination Date field and click [Save] button
If you are using Viper CRM, you also need to terminate the employee in the CRM.
- Log into the CRM and go to the "Settings" tab
- Click on "Users"
- In the Users list, click on the Employee for which you want to disable access
- In the user's profile, set the Status dropdown to "Inactive"