The order of folders (categories) is determined by the category title (numerical first and then alphabetical). So to rearrange the order, you must rename the folders accordingly. To do so, just hover over the item you want to change the name of, and click on the pencil icon. A pop up will appear where you can change the name.
Articles in this section
- What is the Content Library?
- How is information organized in the Content Library?
- How do I add items (folders, articles, products & packages) to the Content Library?
- How do I rename or reorder categories and subcategories in the Content Library?
- How do I move articles, products and packages in the Content Library?
- What are Section Styles, and how do I use them?
- How do I use Content Library Reports?
- Global Content Library