Begin by clicking on the Content Library Tab within VIPER.
- To create a new category folder (the highest level of hierarchy) click on the ‘add a new category’ link at the bottom right of the Content Library page.
- To create a subcategory of a major category, hover over the category and click on the 4th icon that appears (a folder icon)
To add an article hover over a category or subcategory you would like to add an article to, and click the first icon (a piece of paper icon.)
- Click on the icon, and a popup window will appear. Enter an article title, and click ‘create article.’
- Once you click ‘create article’ the article creation page will appear. For business type, click on ‘add all business types’
- Add and edit content to the article using the icons lower on the page.
To add a product, click on the product icon (a single box).
- Enter information into the popup window: Title, Quantity Unit, Classification, and Destination.
- After clicking 'create product' you can enter all relevant pricing information for the product.
- Finally, click on the Description icon in the top left corner of the product page, and build an appropriate narrative description for the product just as you would when creating an article.
To build a package, click on the package icon (three boxes).
- Enter information into the popup window just as you would when creating a product, and click 'create package'.
- On the package page, you can select both fixed and variable products from your content library to add to the package, as well as add further package pricing information.
- Finally, build a narrative description just as you would for products.